The first Solarize campaign began in 2009 with local Portland residents who wanted to install solar power, but didn’t know where to start. They imagined that if they could organize a group of neighbors to “Go Solar” together, they could collectively make an informed purchase and negotiate a volume discount, and so the first Solarize campaign was born.
Later in that same year 2009, we also embraced a similar philosophy that solar can be for everyone!
Fast forward, it’s now 2014 and North Carolina jumped into second place in the nation behind California in terms of solar power capacity and we at NC Solar Now are proud to say that we have installed hundreds of these systems.
Why choose NC Solar Now for your solarize project?
- We are able to sell to customers without the need for group purchases at price levels lower than our competitors.
- Our program is very flexible with no limitations such as tiered pricing.
- We have no starting or end date so you can have your system installed when you want.
- Our personal one-on-one approach allows us to come to your home and educate you and your family about the options available to you.
- You can take advantage of utility and other incentives quickly because there’s no need to wait for the participation of other homeowners.
- We don’t exclude anyone because of geographic location.
- You don’t have to wait for the best price based on whether friends or neighbors sign up. Prices are at their lowest now.
- Great financing partners with helpful programs such as 0% interest loans and term loans with interest rates as low as 2.99%.