Solar Power For NC Homeowners
For decades, electricity bills have been an inevitable expense. But with residential solar panels from NC Solar Now, North Carolina homeowners can turn that inevitable expense into a lifelong investment.
Browse this page to learn how you can save thousands and achieve true energy independence with residential solar power.
Benefits of Solar Power
Here are some of the key benefits of residential solar energy in North Carolina:
- Reduced Power Bill: Reduce or even eliminate your power bill by creating your own energy.
- Increased Home Value: Research shows solar panels increase the overall value of NC homes by $11,000 on average.
- Energy Independence: By creating your own energy, you’ll stop relying on the power companies for electricity.
How Do Solar Panels Work?
The diagram and corresponding descriptions below demonstrate how solar panels convert sunlight into usable energy that saves you money.
- Step 1 – Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity.
- Step 2 – Inverter turns Direct Current electricity into Alternating Current electricity.
- Step 3 – Alternating Current runs into your home via breaker.
- Step 4 – Excess power feeds back to the power grid.
How Do Solar Panels Save You Money?
Solar panels allow you to create more Alternating Current power than you will use in a month. When you produce excess power, it gets fed back to the grid and your electric company will offset your next bill, saving you money.
What Our Customers Say
We’ve helped thousands of North Carolina homeowners save money with solar panels. Check out their stories below.
Completed Residential Solar Installations
Browse the gallery below to view some of our completed residential solar projects.