NC Solar Now is a leading solar installation company in North Carolina specializing in residential and commercial roof top and ground mount solar systems included batteries and solar thermal.
Our Project Managers are required to coordinate all aspects of a solar installation and work closely with the design team, installation crews and electricians.
The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of installing residential solar PV in North Carolina, have strong organizational abilities and pay attention to detail. You must have excellent customer skills and be able to represent the image and values of the company.
- Managing all aspects of the installation of PV solar systems ranging from 3kW to 50kW
- Managing installation crews, including roofers, electricians and sub-contractors
- Responsible for timely completion of projects
- Dealing with permitting and inspection AHJ’s
- Constantly working to improve performance and productivity of team
- Ordering and pulling inventory for each installation job
- Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
- Mechanical / structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Commissioning and proper document completion of completed installation
- Maintain a neat and clean job site
- Fluency in solar technology and competent in discussions with customers, contractors and potential leads
- Attend training sessions on new products, installation methodology and OSHA safety as directed
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Consistently maintain a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with customers, residents, coworkers and the general public.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- 2 years solar PV project management experience or 5 years of roof top PV installation experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Ability to work in extreme environments, (hot and cold temperatures)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a professional and a positive attitude
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- Must have a valid and clean driving record (example – no DUI in the last 5 years)
- Thrive in a team environment
Bonus if you have the following:
- OSHA certification
- Good computer skills and Microsoft office experience (word & excel)
Competitive compensation based on experience
Please send a cover letter and resume for consideration.